The Pinnacle Charter School proudly serves our diverse community in helping to shape and nurture our future leaders. Employees throughout the organization work together on a common vision of student success.
A career with The Pinnacle rearwards great teachers with the benefits of a charter school:
- Greater flexibility to meet student needs
- Increased commitment from parents and students-- they've made a choice to be here
- A professional learning community featuring meaningful collaboration between teachers, principals, and learning professionals
- Less bureaucracy in the freedom from Union contracts
- Student uniforms and a closed campus reduce behavior issues and provide students and staff with a safe and secure learning environment
- A caring, sharing, family-like atmosphere
What makes The Pinnacle a great place to work? Here's what some of our long-time teachers have to say about working here:
"The current administrators of the school are first-class individuals. I love working with them."
"The students want to be here. With their help, we have created a family-like atmosphere."
"Freedom in the classroom to teach the way I feel is most effective. As long as I am covering state standards and goals we have set as a department and school, I have the freedom to teach."
"The opportunity to create my own football program at 25 and be the head coach!"
Do you have the talent, skills, and desire to make a difference?