Pinnacle Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
- Where: PTO meetings are held in the Pinnacle K-8 building cafeteria.
- When: 6:30 P.M. - 7:30 P.M. (Childcare is provided for children ages two and older)
Why should you join the PTO?
- PTO meetings are a great opportunity to meet with other Pinnacle parents.
- Join us to hear about important news and upcoming events.
- Each meeting will have a specific topic that will be covered.
- Research shows parent involvement in their student’s education is the #1 influencer in their success as a student.
Open Forum with the Principals
Thursday April 13, 2017
|Chris Lopez - PTO President
Christina Lopez - PTO Vice President
Priscilla Orozco - PTO Treasurer
Dianna Saggio - PTO Secretary
Jose Rojas - Member at large
Jen Swedhin - Member at large
Pinnacle Charter School