Dear Parents and Guardians,
The Pinnacle Charter School is committed to supporting the educational needs of our students. If your children attend Pinnacle and are living in the following situations there may be additional educational support available to you. Supports that may be available include: transportation services, information about additional health or educational services, resources for after-school programs, and payment of costs associated with uniforms or graduation.
Are you or your children:
- Sharing living arrangements with other people due to your loss of housing, economic hardship, or for a similar reason?
- Living in a motel, hotel, trailer park or camping ground due to the lack of alternative accommodations?
- Living in an emergency or transitional shelter?
- Living in a public or private place not designated for or ordinarily used as a regular sleeping area?
- Living in a car, park, or public space?
If any of these situations apply to your students attending Pinnacle, please contact the Pinnacle school counselor.
(303) 450-3985 ext. 1123
If you have questions about this program, please contact the school counselor or Jennifer Archuleta, the Pinnacle McKinney-Vento School Liaison at (303) 450-3985 ext. 1113 or email@example.com.
Brian Recht, Ph.D.
The Pinnacle Charter School